Monday, January 4, 2010

Forgive never Forget!


Well as you may know, I’m in a fake relationship with a cheater. Well he has left to the west for a month, and that’s the time I have to figure things out and finally move out of the apartment. At first, when I found out about the cheating and everything, I really wanted to screamed at this guy and kinda wanted to make his life miserable, all that and more. It has been two months that I know all about the cheatings and lies, and I must say that I don’t hate him anymore, and planning on talking to him about the problem and hopefully keep his friendship.
I am not looking to talk about things with him, and try to fix the problem because pretty much I want out, and can’t trust someone that has cheated on me. But would like to know his side of the story, and why he did what he did. He tells me everyday how much he loves me and cares for me. To be honest with you, I kinda believe it. I know that if he would love me, he won’t be doing any of this behind my back, but I also believe that there is people that have problems keeping one steady person in their life and I think that he is that type of guy!
I never thought that I would be saying this, but I do forgive him. He has been a great person all this time, since the first day we started seeing each other, and I know he cares. But I guess I’m not the right person for his games. It feels good to forgive but will never forget!

1 comment:

  1. "A Digger Will Always Look for Gold"

    I need to say this for myself:

    You did nothing for me and I have no ties to you.

    You disgust me.

    To never think about you again, I need to make a list of THE MOST important things I did for you.

    1. A Green Card.

    2. Passing all of your classes from 2006-2009.

    3. A 1st class plane ride.

    4. A resume.

    5. Changing you from a weak and introverted ignoramus into a pompous and malignant user.

    Those are the biggest things that you owe to me.

    I owe nothing to you.

    PS. I cheated on you 4 times in total, with 4 different people. (I guess its just what happens when you keep looking for STUFF instead of TRUENESS)

    PSS. You are hot as balls.

    I hope I never see you again.

    Sincerely,

    The dude that you fucked over the longest.

    ReplyDelete