Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dealing w/ a BITCH at work


It all started 2 months ago, when the receptionist started to give me attitude for everything i do at work. Well i am pretty open on Facebook and as most of us whenever i go out i post pictures and rsvp to events and the whole FB thing. Well i live in the city but commute an hour for work, and the traffic sometimes is just TRAFFIC. Well she would always tell me things like i would watch out and should try to get here by 8am. It was fine until my HR manager called me into her office yesterday to tell me that they really want me to be at the office at 8am, and that i should take it easy with the parties. My manager is not my friend on FB and never tell her anything about my private life, just because i been late to the office 4 times last month and it was not because of me partying! The only person that sees me when i get late is obviously the receptionist, and bitch has take it a lil' too far this time. I cannot stand her, and she is just a poker face! Trying to play sweet with everyone in the office, but talking trash about everybody behind their back.


Well i stopped talking to her, it's now only Hi and Bye and have obviously erased her from my Facebook. I believe that for people to make comments and talk about you at the pantry or whatever is fine, but to actually go to the HR dept and tell them about my private life is another thing. Well Bitch is going down!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment